'27 coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '27 coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Unrestored 27 Coupe. Complete, unmolested.Excellent candidate for a restoration. Has a fresh correct engine that needs the center main adjusted. New splash aprons and deck lid skin go with it. Has a complete set of bumper brackets, also.
Located in Berlin, Ct.
$5,000.00
message or email me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:10 am:

I can work out delivery within a reasonable distance from central CT. Has a very strong magneto. More photos available if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:34 am:

A good car that needs a new home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

Any pictures of the inside and trunk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Is the car still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Still for sale. Bill of Sale only, no title in hand (not required for a +20 Y.O. vehicle here in CT)Sills are solid, some rust in both lower cowls. Trunk is decent, normal wear/tear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Very late production car, late April of 1927

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

If this car was in Ohio with a title I would buy it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Still needs a new home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Carlson on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Only drawback is that the water pipes are wrong color.
Hey I might be interested in this. I have a 27 Tudor and this would go nice with it. Give me a shout. 6122408258

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Jake, you could buy it, then fix that error. It was painted that way when I found the engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration