'27 coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '27 coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Sunday, September 03, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

Unrestored 27 Coupe. Complete, unmolested.Excellent candidate for a restoration. Has a fresh correct engine that needs the center main adjusted. New splash aprons and deck lid skin go with it. Has a complete set of bumper brackets, also.
Located in Berlin, Ct.
$5,000.00
message or email me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:10 am:

I can work out delivery within a reasonable distance from central CT. Has a very strong magneto. More photos available if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:34 am:

A good car that needs a new home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:16 pm:

Any pictures of the inside and trunk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Is the car still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:11 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:04 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Still for sale. Bill of Sale only, no title in hand (not required for a +20 Y.O. vehicle here in CT)Sills are solid, some rust in both lower cowls. Trunk is decent, normal wear/tear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Very late production car, late April of 1927

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Friday, September 29, 2017 - 05:25 pm:

If this car was in Ohio with a title I would buy it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Still needs a new home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Carlson on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Only drawback is that the water pipes are wrong color.
Hey I might be interested in this. I have a 27 Tudor and this would go nice with it. Give me a shout. 6122408258

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Friday, October 27, 2017 - 07:57 am:

Jake, you could buy it, then fix that error. It was painted that way when I found the engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Carlson on Monday, November 27, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

I really am interested in this one.
The holidays are the only time that I could make a trip to come get it. Do you have a number I can reach you at

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LARRY RORICK on Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Did this vehicle sell??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:26 am:

No, it's still available. I only have it listed here and a Facebook page. Thinking about listing it on Ebay, but don't know if I want to go down that road with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, December 08, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 06:49 am:

I wish someone would buy this because this is perfect hot rod material and I would really hate to see this wonderful car go that way.

Mathew, have you also tried Ford Barn and Model T fix websites to list it? If you do I would also link this sites thread on this just so people understand your not a scammer.

If I had the room (and the dollars) I'd buy it. I am VERY surprised it is still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Saturday, December 09, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Chad, thanks for that info. I'll start spreading it around. Yeah, I didn't want it to become a hotrod. I thought about just going through it an making it road worthy and just enjoying it, but after acquiring my dad's '41 Cadillac and stumbling on a restored '26 Runabout this summer I'm maxed out. I bought this 15 years ago to restore as it's my favorite year and has the most leg room of any T I've owned or driven. It was factory green and has a few really good spots, one on the dash under the steering column bracket, thats nearly perfect unfaded sample. It'd be neat to see this one back to original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 04:24 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

I cannot believe this has not sold... I'd love it but already have a project and not enough money!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 09:34 am:

BTTT. Still available. I have some new repro hood shelves to go with the other sheet metal, I forgot I had picked up. Not in a big crunch to move it during the Winter, but come spring it needs to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susanne on Friday, February 02, 2018 - 02:27 pm:

If it was CA not CT it'd be gone. I was thinking about both a good closed car and an "improved" T someday, not sure what it'd cost to have it sent out, but yeah, I'm tempted. I could even learn to live with Brewster Green (grins)...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Jamieson on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Is the T still for sale ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Raymond Joseph Emling on Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

I will take the car. Call me at 360 271 7780 thanks Ray.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Jamieson on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 08:22 am:

Sent multiple PM, and emails this week are they not getting there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew C. McCullough on Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

Under deposit, sale pending.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration