22 Roadster Hoods Shelves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 22 Roadster Hoods Shelves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:27 am:

Looking for a nice set of hood shelves for a 22 Roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:04 am:

Post a picture of what you are looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 06:58 pm:

I don't have any. That's why I'm looking for a set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 07:40 pm:

I have a box full of hood shelves but don't know what a 22 roadster looks like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 06:22 am:

When I get time, I'll try to get an image from a parts book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:15 am:

Any of the Model T on line catalogs will show what they look like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Carstensen-Trosky Mn. on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

I hope this image will work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

I think I found some, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

Dan I have a nice pair of Hood shelves, Call me at 401-932-3191, Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration