1911 Holley Carburetor and body plate

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 Holley Carburetor and body plate
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Fillinger on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 11:06 am:

I am told this is a 1911 Holley carburetor and body ID plate #45898. Just out of an estate with a note in the box reading from Oakley A. Sumpter, Perryville, MD. $1,375.00 OBO for the lot. Please contact me directly I do not check PMs hef3@earthlink.net or 215-460-4888 I can send more photos if needed. Get them before Hershey!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Wow! Two really rare pieces that would really finish off a proper 1911 project.
And the seller is a great guy as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Fillinger on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 05:42 pm:

Sold, thank you all for your interest!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration