WANTED EARLY BRAKE DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED EARLY BRAKE DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Monday, September 04, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Wanted early trans. brake drum for a 1913 T
vaultservicesinc@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

John Head: do you want a transmission drum or rear axle drum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

transmission brake drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 06:51 pm:

John< I believe I still have some early brake drums but will not Be able to check for a week. If you have not found one in a week let me know and I will send you some pictures and prices.

Dave Huson, 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Morehead on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 07:18 am:

Dave did you find an early brake drum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:16 am:

I do have a good one but the rivets are a little loose. It would be easy to retighten them. I would reduce the usual price down to $79.00 plus $18.75 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 10:18 am:

I do have a good one but the rivets are a little loose. It would be easy to retighten them. I would reduce the usual price down to $79.00 plus $18.75 shipping. I normally ask #110.00 for a brake drum.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Early Brake Drum;

#6 brake drum

#6 Brake Drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:25 am:

Number Five Brake Drum above is a wrong picture. I will try to find the second # 5 picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Brake Drum #6:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Still not the picture of # 6 that I want, I will try one more time.

drum #6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:57 am:

number 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

John, I got two back from the Sand blaster yesterday I will try and send you some pictures.

brake drums early

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

Pictrue of drum #22.

brake drum number 22

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration