14' TOURING For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 14' TOURING For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark finley on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:39 pm:

Have decided to sell my 1914 TOURING to concentrate on my Fordor.
My car will be at Old Car Festival this weekend at Greenfield village. Runs and drives very well.
Fairly original and a barn find because I found it.
New items are: stutsman wheels tires and tubes.
Radiator.

4 ball carb and NH carb rebuilt by Russ Potter
Windshield safety glass.

Waukesha richardo head.
408xxx engine number.
Working carbide gen and lights
Will start and run on mag.
Firewall was replaced by first owner's uncle so it stays
Interior and top are 103 years old.
Asking 12,500$
Call or message me. 248- 495-3 nine 7 five
Thanks mark\
14 model tFrontSide

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark finley on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 02:47 pm:

Forgot, clear Michigan title in my name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

NO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Great buy !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Now that's a deal! Someone please buy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

Nice looking car Mark! Do you have more photos of the interior, brass parts, engine etc? Looks like a good honest car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

What a deal. Won't last

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 03:55 am:

I know the car well.
It is a "good honest deal" of an unrestored original car at a very fair price. Sorry to see it go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 05:48 am:

I know that car as well and I cannot believe Mark is parting with it! It has a great local history and I hope it stays in our great state!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Mark, please can't act me at 319-430-4995. I also sent a PM. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Tried the phone number and seems to be a young lady's number. To those that know Mark, is the number correct? Mike 319-430-4995

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark finley on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Thanks to everyone on this great forum.
This car is off the market.
Mark Finley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration