Wanted: 26/27 wire wheels and hubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: 26/27 wire wheels and hubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Searching for a set of 4-5 wire wheels and hubs for my 26 Coupe to replace the wooden spoked ones. I put a P-head on and want something just a little sturdier for any speed increases.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:06 am:

I have a few sets but I'm in Cali

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:11 am:

I have a set of black powder coated And straightened with hubs all 5. 1000.00 Robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 12:21 am:

I have wheels but no hubs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Williams on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Matt, sent you a PM. I have 5 wire wheels with tires and hubs near Corning NY.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration