For sale 1929 Model A Roadster Pickup.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1929 Model A Roadster Pickup.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

A family friend Bob, has a Model A Roadster Pickup for sale, located in Omaha, Ne. Per the attached photos, this is a very nice truck, all Henry Ford steel. Engine was rebuilt in the late 80's , and repainted 10 years ago. Bob is the third owner and has owned it for the past 19 years. This truck is spotless , top to bottom.

He has a clear title and asking $16,000 OBO.

You can talk to Bob directly at 402-689-5350 or PM me.
Again, I have no monitory connection to this offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Deere on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Very nice. Wish it were closer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

John, call FreighTer Jim. He can drop it in your drive way.

Username: Enclosed_ford_transport
Full Name: FreighTer Jim
E-mail Address: ModelTTransport@outlook.com
Last Logged In: September 06, 2017
Total Posts: 4086
Home Page URL: http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.citymax.com/model-t-transport.html
City: Take your pick
State/Province: SEATTLE to anywhere Model T enclosed transport available
Personal Quote: Born in the wrong century but trying to manage the best I can .....
Model T Type: One that runs ....
MTFCA Membership No.: 29562
MTFCI Membership No.: 24398
IQ: Too low to measure
Ethnicity: Little bit of everything
Hobbies: Meeting Folks
Turnons: Model T Community
Turnoffs: Sitting Still
Need Transport ?: Call me (260) 804-6695
Where Can I Haul From Today ?: Click Here
Dues Paying Member: HCCA - MTFCA - MTFCI - Central New Hampshire Model T Club - Space City T's - AACA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 01:52 am:

Wow George ....

Thanks ..... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

Bt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Bt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:38 pm:

Nice car George and priced right

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Thanks Robert.

Hope to find a good home for it.

George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Truck is still open to offers, don't let this Great truck to get away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

Bump.. really nice A.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration