Wanted two front wheels 30/3 oval fellow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted two front wheels 30/3 oval fellow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 03:49 am:

wanted two front wheels 30/3 oval fellow wheels for my 1914 car aosconstruction@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

I have 4, wood is good, no hubs $100.00 ea. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Couture - Mahtomedi MN on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Glen Chaffin - Interested in the above wheels. Sent PM thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

I have a full set of none demountable with 6" hubs that came with the 1909 kit of parts. They will be available as I have a set of correct wheels with 5 1/2" hubs. They are in good but not perfect condition.
Open to offers.
Tonybowker AT aol.com You know what to do....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

I could deliver them to Hershey at no charge if it would help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

I have now removed the white rubber tires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 11:12 pm:

Pmed you Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andrew o sullivan on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 03:15 pm:

Hi There Tony your wheel look fab ,,,I'm looking for the wheels varnished ,, not painted I hope to find varnished ones my two rear wheels at varnished . thanks for showing me what you have

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

word to the wise andrew...don't be too picky...you are narrowing down to a very slim subset of parts that you are looking for if you'll only accept non-original varnished spokes.

You will likely kick yourself a month from now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

word to the wise andrew...don't be too picky...you are narrowing down to a very slim subset of parts that you are looking for if you'll only accept non-original varnished spokes.

You will likely kick yourself a month from now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Braverman on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Email sent!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration