Boyco can wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Boyco can wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Looking for narrow smaller Boyco can to complete my 3 can set. Prefer no rust holes or large dents.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:20 am:

Still looking for a decent small can

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Ed, I have a nice blue one but it's not cheap. Been looking for two to go with it but no luck. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Ed, I have 3 of these cans they measure 2 3/4thick x9 1/2wide x 10 1/4 high excluding the cap. One has boyco cap, one has no name cap and the other hs a smaller brass cap. I have a couple of the thick boyco cans but they are shorter. I also have a couple of bear brand cans, a thick one and a thin one. You can PM me or call 541-301-9515 if you prefer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

I think I know of a set of 3. May I ask what they go for$?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

I need one of the 2-3/4 thick x 9-1/2 wide x 10-1/4 high ones. I already have 2, I need one more to complete my set.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Ed, Do you mean you want a set of three all Alike? All the sets of three in a rack that I have had had one narrow can and 2 wider cans. I'm not saying they were all that way, just the ones I have owned over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

I believe I have one $75

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration