WTB 13-14 Victor headlamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 13-14 Victor headlamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

Looking for and all steel Victor Headlamp with a steel chimney and a brass door to match my nice original. I believe these were used in 1913 but please correct me if I'm wrong. Mark Eyre email meyre14t@gmail.com send picture with price please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Mark, I have one that I was hoping to mate up but no luck so far. I suppose one of us should sell to mate up a pair. Mine is very solid but does have rust. The brass door is even quite good. It is missing the thumb nut on the door and also missing the mirror

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Rodell, Sr.- Wisconsin on Friday, September 08, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Mark, I have only one Victor, Model 1, headlamp too. I believe it is NOS. I bought it in the 1970's, and never found it's mate. Maybe yours and mine got separated and have to get back together again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 01:13 am:

Fellows I have several maybe I can help you all out. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 07:35 am:

Mine isn't quite as nice as the one in the photo but I would be interested if it ever becomes available. I want to put these on a restored 13 touring. Car has Brown lamps on it now but a Victor generator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 07:40 am:

I just realized I didn't put my cell number in the ad 269-719-7542.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration