Rocky Mountain Brake Pedal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rocky Mountain Brake Pedal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 01:54 am:

Brand new never used Rocky Mountain Brake Pedal, Fits 1909 to 1925 $125.00 Plus Shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:59 am:

NEW PRICE $120.00 PLUS PREPAID freight in Lower 48

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:41 am:

Still available with new price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

PRICE DROP $100.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

I meant to say: Price Drop TO $100.00 Sorry for any confusion

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 12:33 am:

I will take it.
Check or PayPal?
Please PM me.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 01:42 am:

Hi John you can email me at my address in my profile, just click onto my name, and it will show you my email Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:14 am:

Good looking pedal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John From Oregon on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:15 am:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

SOLD Thanks very much Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration