FS Leather Boot For Pedals and Emergency Brake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Leather Boot For Pedals and Emergency Brake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 02:42 am:

Leather Boot for Pedals and Emergency Brake Lever. Fits 1909 to 1927
$50.00 Plus Shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Mr Buckley, did you get my email ? Grady Puryear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Hi Grady, I just emailed you back, Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 02:34 am:

Keith, just a heads up, that won't fit a '26 or '27. The pedal spacing is different. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:01 am:

Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

NEW PRICE and Correction for Leather Boot for Pedals FITS 1909 to 1925 $57.00 includes 3 day shipping PREPAID to Lower 48

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

Keith,
Please look for a PM from me.

Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Keith,
Please disregard the above post...not needed now.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

This only will cost you $43.00 since I'm paying the shipping in a Medium priority mail box. The leather is very thick so trying to squeeze it into smaller box, might damage it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration