FS Leather Boot For Pedals and Emergency Brake

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Leather Boot For Pedals and Emergency Brake
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 02:42 am:

Leather Boot for Pedals and Emergency Brake Lever. Fits 1909 to 1927
$50.00 Plus Shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 03:57 pm:

Mr Buckley, did you get my email ? Grady Puryear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Hi Grady, I just emailed you back, Thanks Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 02:34 am:

Keith, just a heads up, that won't fit a '26 or '27. The pedal spacing is different. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:01 am:

Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

NEW PRICE and Correction for Leather Boot for Pedals FITS 1909 to 1925 $57.00 includes 3 day shipping PREPAID to Lower 48

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

Keith,
Please look for a PM from me.

Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Keith,
Please disregard the above post...not needed now.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

This only will cost you $43.00 since I'm paying the shipping in a Medium priority mail box. The leather is very thick so trying to squeeze it into smaller box, might damage it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 02:33 am:

NEW LOWER PRICE $35.00 Prepaid shipping to lower 48

This price good only until Friday 9/29/2017

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 10:17 am:

I'll take it - Grady

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 02:54 pm:

It's yours Grady

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 03:11 pm:

SOLD Pending Payment Thanks Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration