Wanted roadster body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted roadster body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Atkins on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 07:18 am:

Looking for low hood style roadster body. I have a 1921 chassis. Any good sheet metal panels considered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Clay

as someone who has rewooded a roadster that was a complete body but totally rotted wood I can say with confidence that if you buy random panels and attempt to stitch them together you will swear off the "T" hobby in no time. Please keep looking for a complete body. Good luck...you'll find it...be patient.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-FORD-LATE-1925-TOURING-BODY-WITH-LOTS-OF-NEW-WOO D-KIT-INSTALLED-/152697598889?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
this will fit on your chassis, most of the wood is done plus you can take friends, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Saturday, September 09, 2017 - 05:14 pm:

Clay

consider Bob's touring...

an awful lot of "T"s are put-together cars and this combo would work fine. Very few would be the wiser, and anyone who is actually knowledgeable enough to point out the year inconsistencies and then does so without prompting, will not doing so for your benefit, it will be to stroke their own ego, so who cares?

best of luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clay Atkins on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Thanks,
But would like a roadster. I have a wooden bed I would like to use for a little truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:37 am:

Understand completely
I have 2 tourings and 2 roadsters...The roadsters are my favorite

best of luck!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration