For sale 1913 depot hack

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1913 depot hack
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:58 am:

A real nice older restoreration must see to appreciate email me for photos robertaweitzel@gmail.com This is a 10 on restoration

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 02:46 pm:

Wow! Nice looking hack at a great price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Depot pictureDepot hack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Thank you for the interest. To many email so I resized picture and put up $20 K email for any further question robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 03:35 pm:

Still a nice looking hack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 01:12 am:

I am familiar with this hack. Very correct for 1913 except for oil pan, rear end housings, and Technicore small drum hydraulic brakes.This thing is super sanitary, so clean you could eat off the undercarriage. Runs and drives as it should. Seating for six people and some nice accessories too. One of the nicest hacks I have seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 04:04 am:

I don't know about that Erik, am I wrong in thinking I'm looking at square felloe wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 07:12 am:

Wow! Sure is pretty; I've always loved the look of a hack - all that beautiful wood! In the words of the Fiddler "If I were a rich man"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 11:48 am:

Hadn't noticed that about the wheels. There's probably other things that guys more knowledgeable than I will spot. I just caught a couple things. Still one of the nicest I have seen. I could live with the wheels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

Really nice looking hack. Super nice

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:48 am:

Engine casting date mid year 1913. Have been told wheels may be right for that timeline. Steering column and quadrant look right. There is a battery for the electric conversion in the lights and a magneto powered rectifier/charger for it. Has later carburetor and modern bearing fan hub. Bermuda bell and Aermore whistle. Flat tube radiator, runs cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 01:16 am:

Here is engine pictureDepot engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 02:58 am:

Bob, you have committed the grave sin of posting a picture of a water pump. You will suffer the wrath of the righteously indignant Illuminati. Be warned. In defense of the water pump, it is one of the late Rosenthal award winner Max Edmond's jobs with stainless shaft and Teflon packing. It may be the nicest one ever recommended to be a wheel chock ever on this forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:01 am:

The offensive pump has Zerk fittings concealed within the grease cup caps like all others on the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:31 am:

Please be advised that my comments about the water pump thing do not represent Robert's attitude. He is offering a really nice model T at an asking price far less than it could be built for. It came from the estate of a very respected member of our local model T club chapter who made the decision on the pump himself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Olson on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Well I've owned a few Model T's and I think from a functional standpoint a water pump is very helpful especially if you're going to run in parades as T's tend to run warm. I'd rather have a car that ran cool with a water pump on it. Plus it's no big deal to take off either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Erik good i know what to get robert for xmas.
Hes got everything else 😊😊

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 02:15 am:

Price lowered $18 k wife wants her bmw back in the garage to many model t s and model a s Buick sold still have parts though

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

B t T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 11:29 pm:

Bob,

I like the front roof corners - how they turn down - very beautiful woodwork.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:08 am:

I do to Jim. Nice touch , Bob you should buy this maybe terry will buy it from you . Terry needs this it would add ten years to his life

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 02:27 am:

Let me begin by saying Robert is my friend and partner in the model T hobby, so take my input as such. The woodwork on this hack is superb. In fact, the whole machine is almost antiseptically clean. I can say that about very few model T's. It has some accessories like Aermore whistle and Bermuda bell, and seating for six. Cranks up on mag. This is a nice model T. You could buy a bunch of pieces for 5K, spend another 10K on it plus years of your time, and still not have anything near this good. Buy it and spend your time enjoying the next years driving instead of working on your T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Robert,

When you sell your hack you can buy my pickup! Your wife would like that move.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Come and look drive this! you won't be dissatisfied and make me a reasonable offer $$ robetaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

BUMP BTT PRICE DROP $16,500 robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration