FS Ruckstell Shifter Left Hand Mounting Kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Ruckstell Shifter Left Hand Mounting Kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 03:27 am:

Ruckstell Shifter Left Hand Mounting Kit Fits 1913 to 1927 Brand new never used $74.00 Plus Shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Keith: I sent you a PM about buying this kit! Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 12:13 pm:

Is anyone still producing this kit ? Considering adding a Ruckstell to my center door, but getting in the drivers seat is challenging enough w/o adding a shifter in the way. thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

Try Snyders. You'll be surprised at all the Ruckstell items they sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

John, Sent you an email, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Try Birdhaven. I think Texas T's originally produced this kit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

SOLD Pending payment Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration