For sale 14' open trailer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 14' open trailer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Since I just sold my 26 Coupe I now have my trailer for sale. I had the trailer built just 3 months ago specific for the Model T. It is a single axel 14' trailer with 4" drop axel and electric brakes. It has dove tail in rear with fold up ramps. These features make loading the car easier. It has spare tire and rack. The deck has (8) flush mounted "D" rings to attached the (4)wheel basket straps which are included with the trailer. I've used the trailer twice since purchase I paid $1700 for the trailer and tie downs. Asking $1250. I'm using the trailer to deliver my 26 Coupe to a man in NE Virginia on the 22nd of this month. I will be traveling then to Pittsburgh, Pa. to visit family. My trip home with the trailer will take me through West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. Free delivery if your on route. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 09:26 pm:

Bob, sent you a message. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 07:26 am:

Jim, I come right threw Zanesville, Ohio. 731-618-1595 bobb7070@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Molino on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 01:33 pm:

Bob, sorry about the name confusion. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Molino on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Bob, I am interested in your trailer. I live in Alexandria, Virginia, and can pick it up anywhere nearby in northeastern VA. Please call me at 703-489-7359. Thanks. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Benedict, Humboldt, TN on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:39 am:

Trailer is sold to James in Ohio. Thanks John for the offer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration