1926 Model T Speedster For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1926 Model T Speedster For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MGL on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

For sale - 1926 Ford Model T Speedster.

Parts installed since I purchased it include:
- New Copper head gasket
- New APCO accessory steering spring loaded ball cap
- New Commutator wiring harness
- New bands installed (Scandinavia bands)
- Professionally rebuilt carburetor
- Battery cut-off switch
- Fuel shut-off

Included with the T:
- Two boxes of parts (mostly gaskets and odds and ends picked up at swap meets)
- Pair of headlights (no wiring)
- Two additional spare wire wheels with tires

Runs and drives. Looking to get $4,500 (OBO), comes with a clean Indiana title. Car located near Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Please call or text. 847-757-0418

T1

T3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MGL on Sunday, September 10, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

Additional pictures...

T4

T5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 08:56 am:

May we presume this speedster is in Auburn, IN?

I would think the rolling chassis alone is worth your asking price. And, if the wire wheels are true T wheels, this one should go quickly.

Wish I were in a position to start stocking and storing more cars. But, alas . . I am not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 08:45 am:

Looks like a great opportunity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

Bump for a nice looking car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 05:22 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MGL on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Thank you for the bumps. Car is located in Auburn, Indiana. Here are additional pictures...

H1

H2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MGL on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:18 am:

Spare 1
S1

Spare 2 - Old tire, more of a decorative spare
S2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MGL on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 11:14 am:

I also installed new Timken King pins and wheel bearings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MGL on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration