For sale - 1926 Ford Model T Speedster.
Parts installed since I purchased it include:
- New Copper head gasket
- New APCO accessory steering spring loaded ball cap
- New Commutator wiring harness
- New bands installed (Scandinavia bands)
- Professionally rebuilt carburetor
- Battery cut-off switch
- Fuel shut-off
Included with the T:
- Two boxes of parts (mostly gaskets and odds and ends picked up at swap meets)
- Pair of headlights (no wiring)
- Two additional spare wire wheels with tires
Runs and drives. Looking to get $4,500 (OBO), comes with a clean Indiana title. Car located near Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Please call or text. 847-757-0418
May we presume this speedster is in Auburn, IN?
I would think the rolling chassis alone is worth your asking price. And, if the wire wheels are true T wheels, this one should go quickly.
Wish I were in a position to start stocking and storing more cars. But, alas . . I am not.
Looks like a great opportunity.
Bump for a nice looking car.
Thank you for the bumps. Car is located in Auburn, Indiana. Here are additional pictures...
Spare 2 - Old tire, more of a decorative spare
I also installed new Timken King pins and wheel bearings.
MGL, what body style is the title for?
Titled as 1926 Ford Model T, Body Type - 2S (I'm assuming this is the code for two seater).