Stevens tools for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stevens tools for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, September 11, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Four wooden handled nut runners. Two size #4, one size #5, which suits T coil nuts, and one size #5.5

All 4 for $80, trackable postage included.

Email me on bennettandgregor at gmail dot com

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 05:39 am:

Tim, a lack of interest led me to look at Stevens tools on Ebay, and I found quite a few, some in sets, some with wooden handles and all at better prices. The postage is a killer, something around $22.
None of the ones I saw looked as old as these.New price, with postage included, $60.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 08:44 am:

Tools sold to Queensland.
Thanks MTFCA.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration