FS: Original Kingston Coil Box & Coils

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Original Kingston Coil Box & Coils
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 08:30 am:

I have an original Kingston coil box with rebuilt coils for sale. The box has all original hardware, including early brass switch and original key, except for the lid latches and lid. I've left the lid unfinished so the next owner can more closely match the box. The coils appear to be rebuilt and they did buzz when I last ran the motor but I cannot verify who rebuilt them or when. This is a very solid and nice looking original box ready to mount. $1200 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 02:32 pm:

Now that's a bargain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Kim tells me that I need it. So if it's still available , it's mine
Please send me an email to tonybowker@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

Tony, I just sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 07:26 pm:

Those are my reproduction T-4232 1911 Kingston coils and an original Kingston box. The 4232 Kingston is a fine design that works great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

The Coil box is sold! Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Tuesday, September 12, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

The coils alone would run upwards of $1200.00
That was a great deal

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration