FS Used Black High Radiator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Used Black High Radiator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:45 am:

Took off my 1925 Fordor, because the lower outlet, had partly eroded away, as seen in the picture. It worked fine, but I wanted to be safe, and bought a BrassWorks, this was about 2 years ago. It should fit a Late 1923 to 1927. I'm just North of Minneapolis/St Paul MN. I remember it cost about $103.00 across the country, as I lived in Washington state then. Asking $150.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 03:53 am:

Hey, Cool it Man...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:51 pm:

Some interest, but no commitment, Price Drop to
$120.00, and give me your ZIP to delivery address, and I can get a shipping cost for you, and email it back to you, ASAP. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Mark sending you an email soon. Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 08:41 pm:

SOLD Pending Payment Thanks Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration