Wtb Transmssion Tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb Transmssion Tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 12:33 pm:

Looking to purchase a set of transmission pullers for model t . If you have a set and willing to sell them I will be interested. I will be in Hershey Oct 2-5 in the red field.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 02:15 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

Bob, I have a couple extra transmission gear pullers if you are interested it getting a set one at a time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

yes I'm very interested in them .How much? and are you going to Hershey? thanks Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 05:44 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Tools-Parts-gear-puller-choke-rod-hoist-rin g-/202060119216?hash=item2f0bb8bcb0:g:U7gAAOSw-9xZwaHG&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Chatten on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Thanks Mark

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration