For Sale heavy duty original n.o.s. rear axle shims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale heavy duty original n.o.s. rear axle shims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Cleaning up in the shop found a bunch of heavy duty new old stock rear axle shims
the new ones made today mis at .0003
these are heavier mic at .0010
big difference 2.00 each plus 1st class postage
Bob
modelt2001@comcast.net
815-633-7244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

Robert: I will take 10 of them.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Bob, how many are left?
john

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan in Paso Robles on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

Robert,

I would also like to get 10 of them.

Evan Mason
Paso Robles, CA 93446

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

there is 101 shims so far 20 are gone 81 left John
please call Kathy 815-633-7244 for your information and payment type, thank you, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 03:10 pm:

Dave you got them, Evan you will also get 10 please call Kathy for payment options
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Robert,

I would like 10 of them too.

Steven Sebaugh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

Bob, I will also take 10. Sending PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Call made, message left. Will take 10. Thanks, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Fedak on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Bob - sent a pm for 10. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 07:34 pm:

PM. sent I would like 6 if you have any left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:23 pm:

I will take 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

I will take 20

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

I think you sold 102. I was too late to get a few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

Marvin

Just make your own. They are not complicated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:58 am:

I make mine from cans for lacquer thinner, etc. They are made from .010" material.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marvin C. Miller on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 09:48 am:

Good to know!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:35 am:

we are going through all the orders from last night, thank you all, but there are no more left we are contacting all who came 1st, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

for all the ones that ordered early please call with payment options to insure you will get them, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Does anyone have an extra 2 or 4 that they will part with ?

Much appreciated - have "goodies" to trade also !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

Now that you sold them all, you will have to start making them.

And have to make 10,000 at $2 each...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration