Pie Wagon Body for Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Pie Wagon Body for Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 03:51 pm:

I am selling this Reproduction Pie wagon body. I was told it is a Currier body. It is part of my "I have a dream collection". It is time to part with it, so someone else can have a dream. It has the doors as you see. It also has a door in the driver's side you could sell your pies out of. There is no seat. What you see is what you get. I will take $2800.00 for it. It is pickup here. I will help you load it. I have some other 1912 stuff that I will sell that I got for it. Pm me for more info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Dan, do you have the rear doors? Thx Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

I believe the rear doors are in the first picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

Dan, where are you located? Sometime it is more expensive to have it shipped across country than it is worth, maybe that is why noone is biting. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 06:14 pm:

James: Rear doors are in the 1st picture.
Frank: Zip 35173, Birmingham Al.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

The 12 parts will not be sold till I sell the body. The person that buys the body will have first chance at the parts for it. I am still getting them together. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:46 pm:

That would be great project if a person had the time. Cool

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration