Any 15 Runabouts for sale in Michigan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Any 15 Runabouts for sale in Michigan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Gilbert on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

Looking for a 1915

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 09:15 am:

We currently have two of them here in Western Australia
for sale and they are both LHD American imports.
Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Petithomme on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Hi Bud,
I have a very nice 1913 speedster for sale.
If you are interested in a real nice California car, I will send more information. Bob Petithomme 209-736-2010 SPEEDSTER FOR SALE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Gilbert on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

Thanks Bob but I would like to restore a 15 runabout. I already have a beautiful 1914 Touring so I am not in a big hurry to find what I am looking for. Again thank you for the offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

You might check with Lang's - they have several cars for sale. Bob's in Rockford, IL may have one also.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gember on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 08:56 am:

I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Here you go. Ann Arbor, MI. Price is 14,000.00. Call 734-730-4274 if interested. I do not check PMs. Might consider a proper looking speedster or Model A as trade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ggz on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

More pictures. Engine # 832253.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration