FS Model T Parts Collection

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Model T Parts Collection
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

Selling my entire rust collection as pictured below. Lot includes many early parts as shown. I will not sell or ship individual pieces. Buy the entire collection for $5,000. Pick up only. PM me or call (951) 805-0928 Mark Chaffin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

Make me an offer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Tons of great parts. First $3,500 takes it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Lots of good stuff in this lot! Take what you want out and sell the rest at a profit! Bottom dollar $3,000. Any less than that and I might as well send it all to the scrap yard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Added a few more pics. Dad expressed interest in purchasing the lot; however, that would likely involve me moving it all to his place. As such, I refused the offer. :-)

If he expressed interest, you know it is a great deal for someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 03:21 pm:

Alot of usable parts Mark. This doesnt help but if I were closer they would be mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 08:31 am:

If this your rust collection, is the dog in photo no 2 named Rusty?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Maybe his name is Pathfinder!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

Those are my girls dogs. The fluffy little ugly one is Jake. The big Husky is Kai. They leave other unwanted brown artifacts around the property. I would include them in the deal; however, I'm sure the girls would not approve. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 06:09 am:

Reduced to $2,900.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Reduced to $2,800.! That's the bottom folks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 02:36 pm:

REDUCED TO $2,500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Hi Mark,

If you have 4 disc wheels, I would be interested. Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

If only I didn't live on the other side of the country,,,,,,,,,,,,

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration