Rocky Mountain Brakes for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rocky Mountain Brakes for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Meadors on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Small drum Rocky Mountain Brakes includes rods,1917-25 R.M.pedal and instructions on how to install. I installed on my T and put less than 40 miles on them while driving around the neighborhood. Decided to replace them with disc brakes as the area I wanted to tour in was long and steep. $575 ckmeadors@live.com Can send pics but having trouble posting to forum. Cecil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 03:39 am:

Cecil, I will buy these provided they fit my car. I am sending an email with questions. Thanks, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Meadors on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:32 am:

Thank you sold pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration