FOR SALE; FLY WHEEL SPECIAL WRENCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FLY WHEEL SPECIAL WRENCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:03 am:

Fly Wheel special wrench. $29.00. Wrench is in excellent condition. The next time you are installing a Fly Wheel make it much easier on yourself by using this wrench. It is manufactured especially to used on flywheels. Please include $13.45 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:04 am:

Fly Wheel Wrench:

fly wheel wrench

fly wheel wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:08 am:

Sorry wrong pictures:

fly wheel wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben Umberger on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 07:25 am:

I would like to buy the wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:15 am:

Dave, I sure am glad you changed the picture. I thought for a minute I was using my "wrench" all wrong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Ben Umberger: thanks, I have your name on the flywheel wrench and will hold it for you. A personal Check is fine.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration