FOR SALE AT REDUCED PRICE: 26 TRANI BRAKE DRUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE AT REDUCED PRICE: 26 TRANI BRAKE DRUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:40 am:

26 BRAKE DRUM; $98.00: no cracks or repairs found, will need new shoes. Please include $18.75 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 06:41 am:

26 Brake Drum;

brake drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Dave, that's a low drum.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Missing about 1/2" of surface

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:22 am:

This picture should be more like it,

26 brake drum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Dave thats the animal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Please note that I am not receiving emails. I don't know what has happened to my Computer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Carlson on Sunday, October 08, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

If you still have it I will take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 02:28 am:

Jake: I think that one is gone but I have several more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Carlson on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 08:34 am:

I am interested. I also would like to find a 27 block.how do I get a hold of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 - 10:06 am:

LOl, Dave always have computer problem. He's very nice person.

Call him directly at :
Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
email: modelt1912@msn.com
Phone: 303-774-9246

Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Carlson on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Thanks for letting me know how to reach him.
I have a nice little 27 Tudor that is in really good shape mechanically and body. The motor was running but had a knock so I pulled the pan and after discovering a mason jar of oil rings and Babbitt older than my parents I dug deeper and found bad transmission pieces too. It's becoming an expensive little thing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 12:35 am:

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont Co. 80704
Phone 303-774-9246,

26 trani. brake drum

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration