Russ Potter Carbs at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Russ Potter Carbs at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:31 am:

Russ Potter will have his carbs for sale at Hershey . Space RWI 32 -33.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Hey can you pass on his contact info like get NH
Rebiult

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:48 pm:

You can contact Russ at carbking@soltec.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Hey Ron , Say hi to Russ and tell him to stop by at GAG 27-28 for a taste of good old Canadian rye and to talk carbs. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo, Milford MI on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:01 am:

The last time I contacted Russ via email, his wife replied that he was in the hospital. Does anyone know if he is feeling better?

Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Joe,
Russ is feeling better but is still having problems with his left (low pedal) leg.

Mark at Model T Haven donated a hogshead and brake lever while I was there a week and a half ago to see if I can come up with a lever activated low / clutch pedal for him when I get back home from touring out West. Somebody posted last month on one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

That's good news Ron,hope he makes it to Hershey and has time for a visit. Cheers : Bruce

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration