1919 ford coupe for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1919 ford coupe for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:46 am:

older restoration, having most wood in the body replaced, doors open and close well. new tires tubes and flaps . starts and runs good, this a very nice car and needs to go to someone that will use it. has nominal but usual for the age, scratches, I am told the motor is a 1925 per serial number. runs on mag. recently removed from 25 years of storage. clear Washington state 8750.00 o.b.o. title.picturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 11:48 am:

oops forgot phone 206-601-9229 Seattle
harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 09:46 am:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:59 am:

Harold, that's a real nice looking coupe. If I didn't already have a 24 coupe I would buy it in a minute. Maybe I need two coupes for winter driving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By harold III Seattle on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 10:49 am:

Thank you Dave, yes it's very nice, but it has to go to a new home. I have run out of room in the building. I am willing to lower the price. new price is 7750.00 if that helps you make up your mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Those are great little cars. The suicide doors are not only novel but make transmission work much easier than other body types. Backing up and just seeing out the rear window is easier than a Sedan. I have really enjoyed mine.
FWIW
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

I too own a 1919 and would like someday to try to see how many are truly out there as that year was a very low production number for coupes !
I would never in a million years let mine go that cheap ! good luck with the sale , that is a cute one !
GO FOR IT DAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 01:11 am:

Vincent; I am talking to you know who. I have plenty of room. Even take in free of charge evacuations from forest fires. One guy bought in a 1910 Cadillac. While it was in my shop I sometimes sat and just stared at it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration