For Sale: "A" Crank in "T" Block

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: "A" Crank in "T" Block
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

As Is - Where Is - '26 - '27 block set up for "A" crank & OHV. Mains appear good. $400 - come and get it !

Drop me a p.m.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 08:07 pm:

I'll take it - though see my PM

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

Pretty good drive from Michigan !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Well if you can ship it - consider it sold
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

If you can get it to a fastenal store they do 3rd party shipping reasonably priced. Needs to be strapped to a pallet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

You will need to get a quote from them. You need the weight and sometimes it needs to be boxed. That has been my experience here in Portland, and the price is not that cheap. The grayhound was one half the price for a pan the I shipped. You might try them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

As Is - WHERE Is - not interested in shipping this block - sorry !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Blain on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Hello Steve, Does crank come with block? I will still take block if you still have it .Thanks Don Blain ph 503-871-8696 Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:39 am:

As of today, they're both headed up North to CANADA ! Thanks for the interest fellows !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration