FS 1926 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1926 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

1926 T touring, has been a great family car for us, a veteran of many national and local tours. Restoration in the 70's now showing its age in the paint, upholstery, and top. Recent rework on engine and drivetrain by us. Has Sherman Superfire flathead, Ruckstell, Rocky Mtn. brakes, distributor, Stipe camshaft, all the touring stuff. Runs cool without water pump, flat tube radiator. Built to to drive and does it well. We will be touring it this weekend and take more pics. Located in northern Ca. and I will be keeping the license plates. Could be refreshed cosmetically or loved as is. We have. Asking $8000, offers welcome. We can strip the goodies off this thing until it's just about a giveaway. I can email much better pics without the headache of posting them here. Come drive it and you'll buy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, September 15, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

PM me or call at 530 863 seven five seven nine.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Sold. Going to a new home in Arizona.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration