WTB - small drum rear radius arms

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - small drum rear radius arms
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

Looking for a set of small drum rear radius arms and hardware.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

I contacted Lang's last year, they were able to find a pair for me and bring them to Hershey for me to pick up. Worked out great! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Douglas, they are not all the same.If you indicate what year your car is, that would help. Some are scarcer than others and that affects the price.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Douglas Ogden on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Morning Allan,

The rear end is a 12 rivet, just looking for a set that will work, not necessarily the "correct ones", just workable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

If you're still looking, a pair just showed up on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-rear-radius-rods-Small-drum-/112577461635?h ash=item1a3623bd83:g:-8QAAOSwLApZyTQT&vxp=mtr

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration