'39 Ford Pickup Grill for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '39 Ford Pickup Grill for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 07:06 am:

Hi guys,

Selling my '39 ford pickup grill. Big oval with the chrome strip around the edge and down the middle. I think it's got the bracket on the back too, can check.

Can get photos if you are interested.

Please make me an offer on what you think it is worth?

Located in NH. Would prefer pickup but will ship if buyer pays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:31 am:

John
I would like complete photos of the 1939 Ford pickup grill along with a description of the condition of all sheet metal and stainless oval and center trim.
Ron Patterson
Modeltcoils@windstream.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Will do. Can't get them now, I'm not home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 04:12 pm:

Here are photos. Turns out the bottom has a small rust hole behind the grill... would be easy to patch. Paint is starting to come off in a few areas showing light rust, nothing some evaporust and spray paint wouldn't fix either.

Still for sale. Make offer. Bracket it on the back. The trim is coming up in a few places because there are some bolts missing...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/rrPgN

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration