May WTB: T Rolling chassis, frame etc

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: May WTB: T Rolling chassis, frame etc
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:37 am:

Hi guys,

I might be needing a rolling chassis for my T parts...

Anyone got a frame or rolling chassis near NH? Looking to spend as little as possible so if it is rusty or something that would be fine. Just looking right now to see if there's anything near me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:11 am:

John,

William Harper in Keene, NH might have a lead on what you need.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:46 am:

Hi John,

Did you look in the classified section of the newsletter I forwarded to you? A rolling chassis is listed. Good luck with your project, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 06:46 pm:

No, ill do that now!

In the meantime, still looking...

Would now only like a rolling chassis... fenders and other stuff would be nice. Looking to build a speedster at this point assuming I can get that engine to turn over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 07:02 pm:

Link in case you couldn't find it: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/790651.html?1505697254

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Nice, thank you!

Just another small update, Id rather it not have an engine to bring the price down for anyone who may have one.

Looking for a rusty old chassis, thats all I can afford right now! :-) Wheels not needed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

I have enough extra parts, axles and frames to put one together for you. What year are you looking for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

You could buy the parts and put it together your self and save some money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 06:30 am:

Hi Bill, looking for any year pretty much. A 27 would be nice to keep it the same as my engine, but whatever you've got.

I'll send you a message.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration