11-12-13 frame and early wish bone

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 11-12-13 frame and early wish bone
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

A friend of mine Don Shanabrook finally found the correct frame for his 09, so the early frame 11-13 that was under the car for the last 40 years is for sale and will bring to Hershey, he also found the correct 09 wish bone so the other is for sale also. Will be at spots c4i 29-31 or light pole 41. both pieces have been painted the dove gray. 419-618-1025, he did not give me a price but wanted to list them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Joe, I sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B R Goggin on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:38 am:

Hi Joe - I'm in OH, any chance I could take a look at the frame before Hershey? Left a message at the above number too. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration