Selling mismatch chassis: must go

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Selling mismatch chassis: must go
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

I'm looking to get rid of clutter. Looking to sell my Model t Ford chassis since I have a complete 1926 Coupe now. Motor was an amateur rebuild by myself with help from club members. Car has never been wired so motor has not been tested. Leaf springs are rare teens with tapered ends, frame around 1925. Rear end stock T. Radiator clean but has slight weep to it (not bad at all). Excellent candidate for Speedster project or a nice depot hack/express body. Asking $1,700 obo. Location is Middleburgh NY, outside of Albany. If specific parts are needed I am willing to part it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B R Goggin on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:58 am:

Hi Matthew - sending you a PM. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B R Goggin on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

(Interested in the whole package. Not wanting you to part it out - Thanks!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

Chassis is still available. Thinking of beginning to remove parts and selling that way if anyone needs specific pieces.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration