09-17 3 piece muffler shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 09-17 3 piece muffler shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

For sale new 3 pc. muffler shell has some surface rust asking $30.00 with free shipping call Matt 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Monday, October 16, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

who needs a muffler shell ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 12:58 am:

Pmed you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 08:32 am:

Held for BENJAMIN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

Back on the market

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 12:01 am:

Matt, I sent you a pm on the 17th asking for your address. I have not received an address to submit payment.

Please pm me your address so can submit payment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Thursday, October 26, 2017 - 08:40 am:

Sold to Ben

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration