Load of TT parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Load of TT parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:07 am:

I am not connected with this sale but would buy it if it was in Ohio for that price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-1926-Ford-Model-TT-Truck-Chassis-Model-T-Fo rd-with-Ruckstell-/292258690639?hash=item440bf9b64f:g:CHYAAOSwJoNZvqWU&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Im closer im putting a simular set of duals on my TT
THANKS FOR SHARING ALWAYS FIND DEALS WHEN SHORT ON $$$

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:58 am:

If I was closer, I would to have those duals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

and only 222 miles from me! Still too far and no room anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 04:23 pm:

Wow, that is almost a give a way price. The rear wheels are probably worth the 700.00 buy it now. Those rear wheels sitting on my spaces at Chickashea would bring the 700.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

I'm with you Tom, that would be a good setup for my bare 24 dump frame. im in need of rear drive for it. Just got a bare frame at the moment
. - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

Sweet deal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

There's some really cool parts there but I'm in California.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:34 am:

Very interesting. I, too, like those rear wheels.
The engine appears to be the claimed '26, however, the firewall, running boards, Ruckstell shifter, and fender beads, all indicate it may be a '24 or maybe '25 chassis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Looks like there are a bunch of us looking for the dual rear wheel set-up. A seller could almost set a price an stick to it, hate that when that happens. I've designed a dual wheel conversion and probably end up building it VS getting backed into a corner and having to pay a high price for a era correct set-up. Have any of you guys or know of someone that has built this conversion and it not only worked but looked nice ??? Any help, ideas or suggestions that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. If I would use any of your suggestions, the favor would be returned. Drop me a email and lets see what happens, thanks guys, contact: liveryone@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:19 am:

Pedals are 26.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Mark 220 mile is not far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 12:29 am:

My design would incorporate the entire wheel, rim and spokes. (IDEA) possibly reproducing the dual wheel hub design as pictured. Have capabilities of sandblasting/powder-coating, acrylic urethane paint colors, pin striped and clear-coat the finished work. Customer makes the call and we would finish per their needs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration