Model T Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:27 am:

I advertised for a 1918 Coupe. I understand that they are almost impossible to find. So I'm now looking for a 1919, or a 1920. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Didn't Lang's have an early Coupelet for sale last year at Hershey? Maybe contact them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

There is a 1919 listed right here in the classifieds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:23 pm:

There's a coupe for sale on Facebook. Says it's a 1923 but looks earlier like 1919 or so. Pretty cheap I think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Erik might post a link for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 01:12 pm:

There's one on eBay now.
I would contact the owner with any questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 01:36 pm:

Other the the strange seat(couch), it looks ok

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1919-Ford-Model-T-Black-and-Red-Mahogany-/263205910440?h ash=item3d484b77a8:g:xLYAAOSwUnFZsGlv&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

Thanks The one on e-bay is in Oregon, I'm in Ok. The shipping would be too high. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

How about the trunk??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

I have a nice unrestored 1920 Model T Coupe for sale. The wood is great except the roof slats. The metal is very good, The fenders have the normal dings and dents. It would be easy to restore, or leave it as found. The last time it was on the road was 1956.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randall Strickland, Lambsburg Va on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

Here's a good one owner said he might sell,pm me and I will give you his contact
Randall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

The trunk on the one in the ebay ad is not right along with wrong fender irons. It would take a lot of work to redo the trunk as they are built into the body not not just an add on like the runabouts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

Louie: Did you get my PM?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Hand on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 09:13 pm:

ED, ebay coupe has 5 lug demountable wheels in front Firestone type, 4 lug in rear. When I bought my touring car it had same setup!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Here's one in Western Washington - https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1917-model-coupe/6303720608.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Thanks everybody, I'm still looking. I appreciate all of your help. Again Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

The one shown by Randall S appears to be the extremely rare mid '17. If it is available, a rare opportunity.
The craigslist one in Western Washington is not a '17 based upon the location of the door hinges. It doesn't show well in the pictures, but cannot be a '17 with one door hinge near the top of the windows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Here Is a Picture Of what I believe Is a 1920 Coupe I have for sale. If any one can Identify exactly what year It Is I would be grateful.1920 Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

The "trunk" looks home made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Crosby Webster, NY on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

William,

The body looks to be all original.

This view might help.1920 Coupe rear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Please post a photo of the door window risers: leather straps or knobbed levers inside a notched channel? If the latter, it's a 1922 Coupe.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Louie, There is a 1919 on ebay with 5 days remaining priced now at $7,000. Said to have older restoration 'Looks pretty nice with 1924 engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Louie Glen Wright on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Thanks,. I'm watching it the problem is it is in Washington state, and I'm in Oklahoma. I would like to find one close so I could look at it before buying. I'm 82yo, and don't want to drive over 500 mi.
Maybe one will show up closer to home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

Bill,
I agree yours looks original, but I was referring to the coupe in the eBay listing. Sorry that I didn't make that clear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration