For sale TT cab hardware and pieces

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale TT cab hardware and pieces
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 01:14 pm:

I have these door handles hardware brackets and wood
Pieces left over from my TT cab building projects.
If you need something make me an offer plus shipping
Or pick it up at my placeTTCab parts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

Jim I would be interested in the door handles. Can you send some better photos? 260-336-six 555

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:39 am:

All the door latches are sold to Dallas .
Thanks
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:21 am:

Front windshield frame for a 25 Toyota by chance ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Sorry TT . Dang word predictive text ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Travis it may be I don't know here's a better pic.Windshield frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:14 pm:

Thanks Jim , I'll check with my dad , he's looking .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration