Cut away engine and chassis for sale.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Cut away engine and chassis for sale.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Check out my cut away that I must sell due to storage issues.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Cut-Away-Engine-and-Chassis/272853051161

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Monday, September 18, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

I don't recall. Do they have one at the museum? Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 07:25 am:

They do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:17 am:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:05 am:

I hope you guys can forgive me for pulling the listing on the cutaway on Ebay. I hate when that happens to me. I decided it would be better if it was donated to a museum so it could be used for their education programs. I had contacted them last week, did not hear back, so I listed it. I got an email from them this morning saying they would love to have it. Almost 900 people viewed the listing in the short time it was posted. Again I hate to pull the listing but it was for a very, very good cause, and I am not making any money at all. If anyone is unhappy with me over this, please contact me directly not through the forum.

I have had several inquiries since the listing ended, maybe I will make another one, SOMEDAY.

Thanks TOM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Tom, You get an " Attaboy " for doing the right thing.

On behalf of all Model T'ers, Thank You!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iowa John L Williams on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:29 am:

Tom: Yes You did the Good thing! I was hoping to win it to donate to our local An Car Museum in Iowa City Iowa! Anyone passing through Iowa on I80 should stop & See our nice museum that has many early cars from 1899 up & includes other great cars up to modern! Thanks John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration