FOR SALE: TOOL BOX

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: TOOL BOX
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:36 am:

Tool Box: $59.00 Walk Ins Only, No Key. Also some one has installed a Hasp to allow the use of a padlock. It will be easy to remove if so desired.
I will include a picture to morrow.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246
Please note the comfusor is not accepting emails, please use the phone above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 02:03 am:

Received three more tool boxes. Come take a look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 03:33 am:

Dave, please show some pictures, I have someone who can pick up, Iím looking for one that is deeper than most.

Thanks
Chuck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 11:58 pm:

Chuck, I will look tomorrow and see if I have any of the deep ones. Do you have a measurement?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

Chuck: I do not have any deep ones. All are the same height

Tool Boxes.

tool boxes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Sorry Wrong picture.

tool boxes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 01:30 am:

Come take a look, I am sure you will find one to your liking. No keys for any of them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:22 am:

One box left Sunday but still have 5 boxes. Your will be welcome to come and examine them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

Would not rather get out of you car and go to a running board tool box for tools than take your rear seat out and rummage around for tools????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 08:38 am:

I have a Peerless tool box if you are interested. $60.00 plus post. Email for picture.

Mosterman@eastman.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Norton on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Mark! Sent PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration