For sale aluminum hogshead

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale aluminum hogshead
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 09:41 am:

I have this aluminum hogshead 1914 or so good shape
Missing two pedals and cover one hundred plus shipping
Or pickup at my place.
JimAluminum hogshead
Aluminum hogshead

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

Pmed you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Still for sale 100.00 plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Macky Mongold on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 07:39 am:

Sending PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Jim, did you get my email yesterday evening where I said I would take it? It still showed in my outgoing box in my phone this morning, so I don't know why it did not send. Or maybe it did? Service is so so sometimes here at work. I resent the email to you this morning.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim williams Baldwinsville NY. on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:09 pm:

Sold to BenJi
Thanks Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration