WANTED: Model T automobile frame near Madison Indiana :

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Model T automobile frame near Madison Indiana :
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donn Staples-Haubstadt, In. on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

I am trying to help a friend locate a good Model T automobile frame in the Madison Indiana area.
He purchased a home made, steel wheel, Model T tractor in the 80's for restoration and the first thing he needs to replace is the chopped up frame.

Please call Donn Staples at 812-449-5255 and I will pass your info. on and have him call you.

Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

What year are you looking for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Donn, easier to get a hold of me at triumphfrst@aol.com Message service on this site is difficult to use. Have a couple of extras pre 26 frames in Winamac, IN.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 08:37 am:

In Battle Creek Michigan we have a few 17-27 available. Only 25 miles or so North of 80/90 toll road.
Phil Eyre
269-964-9248

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:44 am:

We have frames also, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration