Complete set of Hasslers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Complete set of Hasslers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Nice set of hasslers, front & rear. Pictures tell all I know(selling for a friend) $280 plus actual shipping. Can deliver to Hershey!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

Here's one more picture! REDUCE PRICE TO $250.00 + shipping or can deliver to Hershey for free! Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

Bob, sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 05:03 pm:

John, replied to you by email this morning, if I don't hear back by morning I will assume you have no more interest. Thanks, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stefan Schaller on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 02:09 am:

Bob send you a PM yesterday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

Stefan, I replied to your email, haven't heard anything from you? Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

Thanks Model T Forum, these will be heading to Switzerland for Stefan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration