Thomas distributor with drive gear

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Thomas distributor with drive gear
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 04:10 pm:

Complete Thomas Distributor. $100 + shipping or can deliver to Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Bob,
Does it have the rotor?
If so I will take it, I'll send you an e-mail,
thanks,
Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

The Distributor is sold, thank you Kevin & Model T Forum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Hi Bob, I have a Thomas dizzie just like that but the gear looks very different. Do you or anyone else have any info on the drive gear and or nut to secure it? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 05:16 am:

Sorry Craig, but I don't know anything about these distributors, I'm selling these for a friend. I do have another one just like the one listed that's complete and in good shape. It doesn't have a Rotor button or cap & I'm going to ask $70 + postage if you have any interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:59 pm:

the second distributor has been sold! Thank You Lance & Model T Forum!
Regards, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration